As the head of e-learning, I am happy that Yuria-Pharm Corporation has found an ideal tool for increasing the effectiveness of corporate training. LMS Collaborator is a fast, flexible, convenient technology that helps to respond to rapidly changing needs and tasks of the corporation.
About the company
The International Specialized Pharmaceutical Corporation “Yuria-Pharm” was founded in 1998 and is the №1 hospital distributor in Ukraine, the market leader of intravenous medications, one of the five largest pharmaceutical manufacturers, operating in more than 50 countries. “Yuria-Pharm” is a corporation capable of changing the style in the pharmaceutical business for better treatment and recovery of people around the world.
- Cover all target audiences (medical and sales representatives, cosmetology clinics, managing company) in Ukraine and in Russian-speaking regions – Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan
- Provide quick access to the knowledge base in 24/7 mode with a user-friendly interface
- Organize and maximize obligatory training for all employees in accordance with Ukrainian legislation
- Support other forms of learning (training, sections of knowledge, master classes) with electronic content.
- Guarantee the capacity of more than 500 people at the same time on the site
- Use different formats of material (video, link, slideshow, test, long-read, scorm, presentation, etc.)
Almost a year after the implementation we can talk about the integration of the training portal into the everyday activities of employees. Every day from one hundred to two hundred employees visits educational portal U-era, most popular sections: library, campsites, which represent the product line. The peak of calls comes with an issue of corporate news digest; courses with a free access to the catalogue are very popular (almost 800 people have been trained on the topics “Business correspondence”, “Art of presentation creation”, “Time management basics”, “Work with Exel” and e.g.). It is also planned to organize evaluation of employees by their competences on the basis of the portal.
The educational portal allows you to:
- mark the most active and effective users
- inform all employees about updating the knowledge base within a few minutes with automatic distribution
- flexibly generate reports on the results of training (users with the role of a tutor)
- manage anonymous surveys
I would like to add that the training material in the LMS is accompanied by a PR campaign.
In order to increase the involvement and emotional response it is planned to periodically change the design of the portal, link the agenda (events) of the day with the material in the knowledge base, add useful and interesting news on the training. It is also planned to organize the evaluation of employees by their competences on the basis of the portal.
For us, LMS Collaborator is a unique environment where each employee, for the shortest possible time, in a very convenient form, can access personally selected training and information. First of all, with the help of LMS Collaborator, we focus on the training of new employees, which allows us to involve our staff practically from the first days of their work, to contact with them on a regular basis, to help and support them in time, and to monitor their training and development.