As the head of e-learning, I am happy that Yuria-Pharm Corporation has found an ideal tool for increasing the effectiveness of corporate training. LMS Collaborator is a fast, flexible, convenient technology that helps to respond to rapidly changing needs and tasks of the corporation.
About the company
The International Specialized Pharmaceutical Corporation “Yuria-Pharm” was founded in 1998 and is the №1 hospital distributor in Ukraine, the market leader of intravenous medications, one of the five largest pharmaceutical manufacturers, operating in more than 50 countries. “Yuria-Pharm” is a corporation capable of changing the style in the pharmaceutical business for better treatment and recovery of people around the world.
- Cover all target audiences (medical and sales representatives, cosmetology clinics, managing company) in Ukraine and in Russian-speaking regions – Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan
- Provide quick access to the knowledge base in 24/7 mode with a user-friendly interface
- Organize and maximize obligatory training for all employees in accordance with Ukrainian legislation
- Support other forms of learning (training, sections of knowledge, master classes) with electronic content.
- Guarantee the capacity of more than 500 people at the same time on the site
- Use different formats of material (video, link, slideshow, test, long-read, scorm, presentation, etc.)
Almost a year after the implementation we can talk about the integration of the training portal into the everyday activities of employees. Every day from one hundred to two hundred employees visits educational portal U-era, most popular sections: library, campsites, which represent the product line. The peak of calls comes with an issue of corporate news digest; courses with a free access to the catalogue are very popular (almost 800 people have been trained on the topics “Business correspondence”, “Art of presentation creation”, “Time management basics”, “Work with Exel” and e.g.). It is also planned to organize evaluation of employees by their competences on the basis of the portal.
The educational portal allows you to:
- mark the most active and effective users
- inform all employees about updating the knowledge base within a few minutes with automatic distribution
- flexibly generate reports on the results of training (users with the role of a tutor)
- manage anonymous surveys
I would like to add that the training material in the LMS is accompanied by a PR campaign.
In order to increase the involvement and emotional response it is planned to periodically change the design of the portal, link the agenda (events) of the day with the material in the knowledge base, add useful and interesting news on the training. It is also planned to organize the evaluation of employees by their competences on the basis of the portal.
Thanks to the functionality of LMS Collaborator, we were able to create training programs and combine them into an annual learning path for each category of employees. This allows us to track the statistics and progress of each employee’s learning.
Easy access to the platform and 24/7 use makes life easier for everyone. The ability to create a Knowledge Base is an undeniable advantage. Standardization and automation of the adaptation, onboarding, and evaluation processes is the key to successful and fast learning for our newcomers within the timeframe we set. Various types of reports are of course helpful in analyzing and evaluating the learning process.
It was important for us to organize learning that would cover all employees and be continuous. So that everyone could study at a time convenient for them, from any place and device. Implementation of LMS Collaborator helped us to significantly improve the employee learning process:
– Create a single up-to-date database of learning materials;
– Automate the process of registering employees in the learning space;
– Provide tools to monitor learning outcomes;
– Improve the quality of learning for our employees.
I would also like to highlight the variety of learning methods that can be used and the convenience of the platform for both users and administrators.