1. Manage users. Adding Manual Accounts, Independent Registration, Using Tags for Users, Lock and Activate Accounts.
2. User synchronization. Import from CSV, use of attributes - city, department and position, data update at the next import.
3. Log in with Single-Sign-On (SSO). Automatic authentication through SSO service company by protocols: AdFS, AZURE AD, OAUTH2.0.
4. Birthdays. Reminder and display of messages about the next birthdays in employees.
5. Organizational Structure. Setting up the hierarchy of departments, managers and subordinates, automatic redistribution of users during synchronization (Requires functionality of PP. 2).
6. Organizational Structure. Ability to customize automation with the company's HR system. We practice 1C Active Directory and other employee directories.
7. Contacts. The database of contact data of employees with search.
8. Contacts. Search and filtering data on the stockstructure.
9. Learning resources. Create and download information resources (HTML Page, File, Web Presentation, Gallery, Hyperlinks, Markdown page).
10. Learning resources. Scorm, HTML5. Importing Scorm and HTML training modules.
11. Learning resources. Presentations. Convert PDF and PowerPoint Presentations in a Web Format.
12. Learning resources. Audio and video resources. Background converting video files to a web format (MP4, OGG).
13. Learning resources. Import / export resources to redundance manually.
14. Workshops. Assignment of tasks for independent practical work, individual counseling, exchange of files and checking the results of the task with grading.
15. Meetups. Assigning meetups (date, time, place), attaching files for the meetup, assigning grades.
16. Quizzes. Seven question types: single, multiple, free response, ordering, classification, matching, and image area selection. Import questions from a text file. Various testing modes.
17. Complex quizzing. Organization of general quizzing on given topics with an analysis of the results for each topic separately.
19. Courses. Combining resources, quizzes and surveys into simple courses. Forming and customizing a course plan.
20. Learning programs. Combining resources, quizzes, surveys, and courses into a training program. Creating a learning trajectory by configuring access rules for program elements.
21. Task Schedule. Forming a list of tasks with their due dates. Individual or group assignment of trainees. Timing modes - unlimited, in days after assignment, by calendar period. Assignment modes - self-esteem, requesting, compulsory assignment.
22. Catalog of training tasks. Programs, courses, quizzes, etc. - For users to choose from. Requesting for training.
23. Limiting directory access for specified user groups.
24. Webinars. Integrating BigBlueButton webinars
25. Webinars. Integration of Webinars with Microsoft Teams
26. Webinars. Integration of Digital Samba webinars
27. Webinars. Integration with Zoom
28. Automatic messages. Message to e-mail, browser.
29. Automatic messages. Message template editor.
30. Automatic messages. SMS message. Integration with Turbosms Service (https://turbosms.ua)
31. Automatic messages. Integration with telegrams, connecting telegrams.
32. Automatic messages. Integration with Viber, Connecting Viber Bots.
33. General ads. Announcement on the main page for all users
34. Announcement with feedback. Appointment of users group automatically and manually. Types of ads - Notifications and messages with confirmation of "I'm familiar" or "take part / maybe / no"
35. News. Driving news feeds with division into headings. News archive.
36. Forum. Real-time updates, comment ratings and participants, invitations of new participants, attaching files. An update message.
37. Closed forum themes. Create a Limited Access. Only participants can see the topic and its message. All information is encrypted.
38. Chat. Discussion in real time. Group and personal communication channels. Attaching files and browser messages. Search by chat.
39. Wiki. Internal public encyclopedia.
40. Knowledge Base. Automatic information base formation. Search for resources, by wiki-articles, on news, on the correspondence in the forum. Report of Knowledge Base using.
41. Knowledge Base. Restricting access to resources. Setting up access to resource access groups by combination of features city, subdivision, position, label. (Needs Functional PP. 2)
42. Comments. Commenting mode in educational tasks.
43. Control and management of comments.
44. Work tasks. Togker of tasks - fixing the process of setting and performing service tasks. (Needs Functional PP. 2)
45. Service services. Reception of applications for servicing service services and control over their execution.
46. Training reports. Reports of passing courses, testing, etc.
47. Report on Training Programs.
49. Consolidated user training report on selected tasks for the period.
50. Log of users' sessions in the system.
51. Log of appeals to educational tasks.
53. Log of sent SMS. (Requires functionality of the claim 29)
54. Log of users' importing. Допомогає відслідковувати зміни у даних користувачів при автоматичній синхронізації з даними кадрової системи.
55. Reporting for managers on their subordinates. Managers can view training reports only for their subordinates and themselves.
56. Poll according to 360 ° techniques. Автоматизоване формування, призначення та збір результатів оцінки співробітників їх оточенням за заданими критеріями та по заданій шкалі оцінювання. Докладна аналітика результатів.
57. Checklists. Conducting an assessment by the moderator / coach according to checklists.
58. Automation rules. Setting up rules for automatically assigning tasks.
59. Individual reports. Creation of customized reports according to the customer's request.
60. Badges for doing tasks. Create a set of badges. Automatic awarding Badges with a successful task performance. Personal collections of badges.
61. Certificates. Using certificate templates. Issuing a certificate for successful task. Reports by issued certificates.
62. Training trajectory. Automation of the educational process, flexible creation of adaptive educational trajectories.
63. Training trajectory pro. Additional logic, delays in execution and stop timers.
64. Personal development plans. Setting up personal development plan templates for different areas. Assessment of the plan completion by the manager, supervisor, self-esteem.
65. Processing applications for advanced training. Formation of the list of qualification programs, collection and processing of applications for them.
66. API integration. Unlimited integration capabilities with external systems using the REST API.
67. API integration. Webhooks on events (sent message, assigned task, canceled appointment to the task, the user's training rating has changed)
68. SSL. The portal's work on the encrypted communication protocol.
69. Functional managers. Ability to assign additional managers to employees for individual functions, projects, etc.
70. Branding the portal. Color Settings, Logos, Styles, Login Pages
71. Antivirus protection module. Provides scanning of files downloaded to the system by users. (Not included in the tariff, provided as an additional service)
72. Manage goals. Support for OKR and MBO methodology. Setting, approval and control of achievement of goals. Molding of analytical reports, calculation of integrated indicators of the result and bonuses for achieving goals.
73. External training. Receiving and managing applications for external training. Formation of reports on the processing of applications.
74. Thanks. A tool for sending personal thanks to colleagues and staff.
75. Events. Creation of events that occur under specified conditions and vivid personal messages to users about such events.
76. Competencies. Library of competencies and connections with work position profiles, learning resources and processes.
To calculate the cost of a higher limit – contact the consultants.