1. Manage users. Adding Manual Accounts, Independent Registration, Using Tags for Users, Lock and Activate Accounts.
2. User synchronization. Import from CSV, use of attributes - city, department and position, data update at the next import.
3. Log in with Single-Sign-On (SSO). Automatic authentication through SSO service company by protocols: AdFS, AZURE AD, OAUTH2.0.
4. Birthdays. Reminder and display of messages about the next birthdays in employees.
5. Organizational Structure. Setting up the hierarchy of departments, managers and subordinates, automatic redistribution of users during synchronization (Requires functionality of PP. 2).
6. Organizational Structure. Ability to customize automation with the company's HR system. We practice 1C Active Directory and other employee directories.
7. Contacts. The database of contact data of employees with search.
8. Contacts. Search and filtering data on the stockstructure.
9. Learning resources. Create and download information resources (HTML Page, File, Web Presentation, Gallery, Hyperlinks, Markdown page).
10. Learning resources. Scorm, HTML5. Importing Scorm and HTML training modules.
11. Learning resources. Presentations. Convert PDF and PowerPoint Presentations in a Web Format.
12. Learning resources. Audio and video resources. Background converting video files to a web format (MP4, OGG).
13. Learning resources. Import / export resources to redundance manually.
14. Workshops. Assignment of tasks for independent practical work, individual counseling, exchange of files and checking the results of the task with grading.
15. Meetups. Assigning meetups (date, time, place), attaching files for the meetup, assigning grades.
16. Quizzes. Seven question types: single, multiple, free response, ordering, classification, matching, and image area selection. Import questions from a text file. Various testing modes.
17. Complex quizzing. Organization of general quizzing on given topics with an analysis of the results for each topic separately.
19. Courses. Combining resources, quizzes and surveys into simple courses. Forming and customizing a course plan.
20. Learning programs. Combining resources, quizzes, surveys, and courses into a training program. Creating a learning trajectory by configuring access rules for program elements.
21. Task Schedule. Forming a list of tasks with their due dates. Individual or group assignment of trainees. Timing modes - unlimited, in days after assignment, by calendar period. Assignment modes - self-esteem, requesting, compulsory assignment.
22. Catalog of training tasks. Programs, courses, quizzes, etc. - For users to choose from. Requesting for training.
23. Limiting directory access for specified user groups.
24. Webinars. Integrating BigBlueButton webinars
25. Webinars. Integration of Webinars with Microsoft Teams
26. Webinars. Integration of eTutorium webinars
27. Automatic messages. Message to e-mail, browser.
28. Automatic messages. Message template editor.
29. Automatic messages. SMS message. Integration with Turbosms Service (https://turbosms.ua)
30. Automatic messages. Integration with telegrams, connecting telegrams.
31. Automatic messages. Integration with Viber, Connecting Viber Bots.
32. General ads. Announcement on the main page for all users
33. Announcement with feedback. Appointment of users group automatically and manually. Types of ads - Notifications and messages with confirmation of "I'm familiar" or "take part / maybe / no"
34. News. Driving news feeds with division into headings. News archive.
35. Forum. Real-time updates, comment ratings and participants, invitations of new participants, attaching files. An update message.
36. Closed forum themes. Create a Limited Access. Only participants can see the topic and its message. All information is encrypted.
37. Restricting access to the forum sections. Permission to access users to resources by combination of features city, subdivision, position, label. (Needs Functional PP. 2)
38. Chat. Discussion in real time. Group and personal communication channels. Attaching files and browser messages. Search by chat.
39. Wiki. Internal public encyclopedia.
40. Knowledge Base. Automatic information base formation. Search for resources, by wiki-articles, on news, on the correspondence in the forum. Report of Knowledge Base using.
41. Knowledge Base. Restricting access to resources. Setting up access to resource access groups by combination of features city, subdivision, position, label. (Needs Functional PP. 2)
42. Comments. Commenting mode in educational tasks.
43. Control and management of comments.
44. Work tasks. Togker of tasks - fixing the process of setting and performing service tasks. (Needs Functional PP. 2)
45. Service services. Reception of applications for servicing service services and control over their execution.
46. Training reports. Reports of passing courses, testing, survey, etc.
47. Report on Training Programs.
49. Consolidated user training report on selected tasks for the period.
50. Log of users' sessions in the system.
51. Log of appeals to educational tasks.
53. Log of sent SMS. (Requires functionality of the claim 29)
54. Log of users' importing.
55. Reporting for managers on their subordinates. Managers can view training reports only for their subordinates and themselves.
56. Poll according to 360 ° techniques.
57. Checklists. Conducting an assessment by the moderator / coach according to checklists.
58. Automation rules. Setting up rules for automatically assigning tasks.
59. Individual reports. Creation of customized reports according to the customer's request.
60. Badges for doing tasks. Create a set of badges. Automatic awarding Badges with a successful task performance. Personal collections of badges.
61. Certificates. Using certificate templates. Issuing a certificate for successful task. Reports by issued certificates.
62. Training trajectory. Automation of the educational process, flexible creation of adaptive educational trajectories.
63. Training trajectory pro. Additional logic, delays in execution and stop timers.
64. Personal development plans. Setting up personal development plan templates for different areas. Assessment of the plan completion by the manager, supervisor, self-esteem.
65. Processing applications for advanced training. Formation of the list of qualification programs, collection and processing of applications for them.
67. SSL. The portal's work on the encrypted communication protocol.
68. Integration with payment systems. Connecting payment systems to organize paid access to educational tasks.
69. Branding the portal. Color Settings, Logos, Styles, Login Pages
70. Antivirus protection module. Provides scanning of files downloaded to the system by users. (Not included in the tariff, provided as an additional service)
71. Manage goals. Support for OKR and MBO methodology. Setting, approval and control of achievement of goals. Molding of analytical reports, calculation of integrated indicators of the result and bonuses for achieving goals.